Class of 2021 Awards Program
Join Dean Gregory W. Bowman and the RWU Law Community in celebrating and recognizing members of the Class of 2021 on Monday, May 17, 2021.
The virtual awards program will begin at 12 noon.
Announcing the following awards and prizes…
- Class of 2021 Valedictorian
- Marine Affairs Achievement Award & the Coffey Maritime Writing Prize
- Kathleen M. Birt Memorial Dispute Resolution Prize
- Pro Bono Collaborative Award
- Public Interest Award
- The Clinical Legal Education Association Outstanding Externship Student Award
- The Clinical Legal Education Association Outstanding Clinic Student Award
- Tribute to the outgoing leadership of the Law Review, Moot Court & Student Bar Association
- Recognizing the Class of 2021 Honors Program
- Acknowledging students for 100+ hours of pro bono legal service
- SBA will present the Professor of the Year, Adjunct Professor of the Year, and Staff Person of the Year
- Remarks from RWU Law Alumni Association President Greg Hoffman ’13, Barton Gilman LLP
Class of 2021 graduates may invite their family and friends to the virtual program.
Questions | RWU Law Events | firstname.lastname@example.org