RWU Wins Cyber Crime Moot at UCLA
RWU Law takes top honors at UCLA's Cyber Crimes Moot Court Competition! Congratulations go out to 3L's Kat Berling and Amanda Jacober!
RWU Law topped UCLA's Cyber Crimes Moot Court Competition, held this Saturday, April 22 in Los Angeles! Big congratulations to 3L's Kat Berling and Amanda Jacober.
"We had a great time, and appreciate all of the time and effort that everyone put into the competition," said event organizer and UCLA 3L Alyssa Shauer, 2017 managing editor of UCLA Law Review.
The winner's circle:
- Overall Champions: Team 8, Katherine Berling & Amanda Jacober, RWU Law
- Overall Runners Up: Team 5, Jordan Eyal & Brenda Alejo, New York Law School
- Best Oral Advocate: Jordan Eyal, New York Law School
- Best Brief: Team 4, Maggie Ukwu & Adam Sherman, Pepperdine Law
The schools that competed were:
- California Western School of Law: Mason Smith and Taylor Fuentes
- U.C. Davis School of Law: Jason Heath and Chancellor Tseng
- Pepperdine University School of Law: Sam Gilkeson and David Shyu
- Pepperdine University School of Law: Maggie Ukwu and Adam Sherman
- New York Law School: Jordan Eyal and Brenda Alejo
- University of Cincinnati College of Law: Donielle Robinson and Miranda Anandappa
- University of Cincinnati College of Law: Katelin Gedon and Alyssa Miller
- Roger Williams University School of Law: Katherine Berling and Amanda Jacober
- Roger Williams University School of Law: Michael Chase and Ryan Eckerson
- Notre Dame Law School: Jonathan Carfagno and Ross Kloeber
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law: Laura Fetto and Ana Nino
- University of Michigan Law School: Deeva Shah and Neil Tiwari
- San Joaquin College of Law: Brandon Hamparzoomian and BreAnne Ruelas
Congratulations from everyone at RWU Law to Kat and Amanda!