UniCard Student ID
As a Roger Williams University School of Law Student you will receive a student ID card. Visit the UniCard office in the Lower Commons to receive your ID. Please call (401) 254-3874 to confirm summer hours.
This card can also be utilized as an on-campus Debit Card. Students can place funds on their Student ID anytime anywhere using their computer or smartphone. For more information see the flyer.
To begin adding funds now go to the GET FUNDS website
The minimum required is $25.
Use your Card at:
- School of Law Bistro
- Other dining areas on campus
- Campus Bookstores
Any Debit Card balance left over from the school year, unless otherwise indicated by the student, will remain in the Debit Card account for use during the next school year.
A student may request the Debit Card balance be transferred to his/her tuition account if a tuition balance is outstanding.
At the end of the academic year, if the students tuition account is paid in full and the student requests the Debit Card balance be refunded, the Office of Student Finance and Records will issue a check as requested.
- Wednesday, August 14 - 7:30am – 1:30pm
- Thursday, August 15 - 7:30am – 1:30pm
- Friday, August 16 - 7:30am – 1:30pm
- Monday, August 19 - 7:30am – 1:30pm
- Tuesday, August 20 - 8:00am – 11:00am (Global Heritage Hall)
- Wednesday, August 21 - 8:00am – 11:00am (Global Heritage Hall)
- Wednesday, August 21 - 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Thursday, August 22 - 7:30am – 3:00pm
- Friday, August 23 - 7:30am – 4:00pm