Talking to Business Affairs
We're here to assist you. Read on:
Our Virtual Office Hours
During winter break, please send any inquiries to Joanne Fernandes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Dean for Business Affairs
I have never been on the RWU Law Payroll. How can I be added as a School of Law Student Employee?
Please complete the following forms to be added to payroll. Mac users:If you are using Preview to complete the forms, please “Export to PDF” the completed form to ensure that form data will be readable in Windows.
- PAF (Please complete top section and tell us your supervisor’s name):
- Student Employee Code of Conduct
- Federal W-4
- RI W-4
- Direct Deposit form
- Obtain an email between you and your supervisor, in which your supervisor offers you the position and you accept.
- Complete COVID training and submit confirmation.
- Complete I-9 (cannot be previewed - download to fill out), and return with one of the following for verification:
- US Passport
- RWU ID and Social Security Card
- RWU ID and Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License and Birth Certificate
Please return all forms in one email to Joanne Fernandes, so that we may approve and add you to our system. Even one incomplete form will hold up the entire process. Due to COVID-19, you must schedule a virtual call to verify your forms once they are submitted. To do so, reach out to Eunice Pereira or Joanne Fernandes.
I have been a student employee before, and I am continuing. What forms are required?
Obtain an email between you and your supervisor, in which your supervisor offers you the position and you accept. Forward this email to Joanne Fernandes, who will then complete a rehire form and authorize Human Resources and Payroll to add you back into the system.
How do I log my hours?
Once added as an employee to the HR and ADP Payroll systems, you will register and log your hours via the ADP Portal. This helpful video (you can play it without signing in) explains how to use the portal. For further guidance, please refer to ADP's "How to Register" and "Student Employee Training" manuals. You can also use the ADP Mobile App.
Note that time clocks in the building have been removed. Now you can clock your hours using ADP Mobile.