Student Account Center
EXCITING NEWS: The Bursar’s Office launches a new Billing and Payment platform!
The all new RWU Student Account Center (SAC) is open for business! In SAC, view real-time account activity, create on-demand statements, make payments, and enroll in an optional monthly payment plan.
VERY IMPORTANT: Students will need to re-enroll family members for authorized user access to the new SAC even if they had access on the old platform. See login & access information below.
What is the Student Account Center (SAC)?
The Student Account Center (SAC) is a one-stop, real time web platform that presents comprehensive billing and payment information for your RWU student account. You can create on-demand billing statements, view up-to-the-minute account activity, make payments, and enroll in an optional semester monthly payment plan.
How can students gain access to SAC?
New and returning students are automatically enrolled in SAC and will receive an email notification when their 1st statement and account access are available. Students can then register, login and share account access with family members.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can families and alternate payers gain access?Click to Open
Due to federal student privacy regulations (FERPA), initial access is granted only to students. Students can log in and authorize account access for parents or other users with the following steps.
- Log in to rogercentral.rwu.edu
- One the left sidebar select Financial Information
- Select RWU Student Account Center
- On the SAC home page navigate to My Profile Setup
- Select Authorized Users
- Select Add Authorized Users
If you would like to use a payment plan to help manage your student’s account, please encourage the student to provide you with access to the SAC. Please note: Shared access for alternate payers is strongly suggested but not mandatory.
Once these steps are completed you can start to take advantage of the benefits of the Roger Williams University Student Account Center.
SAC LoginClick to Open
Billing FAQsClick to Open
- Student Account Center (SAC) is RWU’s official method for sending student billing statements.
- Roger Williams University does not mail paper billing statements.
- Statement notifications are sent via email
- SAC is hosted by TouchNet.
- For questions regarding payment plans call our Payment Plan Support Line at 833-269-3675.
- For questions regarding statements and account activity call the Bursar's Office at 401 254-4657.
Payment Due DatesClick to Open
- Fall Registration Charges July 1st Balance due August 1st
- Spring Registration Charges December 1st Balance due January 2nd
- Summer Registration Charges April 1st Balance due May 15th