Required Summer Reading for 1Ls
Required Summer Reading - All incoming 1L students should read the 3rd edition of "1L of a Ride" by Andre McClury before the start of Orientation. The book with video resources is now available at the law school bookstore for $62.80. Please choose Law Fall 2017/Law/Law 1000/A in the "Find Course Materials" drop-down selections to order the book. The hard copy of the book contains a code for access to the online resources that the authors have created for the book. In addition to these resources, Professor Thompson has created a course code for the online quizzes that go with your casebook. To redeem the course code and connect your quizzes to your professor, follow these steps:
- Go to casebookplus.com
- Sign in or create an account
- Click to open 1L of a Ride, Video
- Click the "Enroll in a Course" button and enter this course code: CRSE-7OVJ-CEKU-44K7-M1JL
- Need Help? If the casebook for this course does not appear on the bookshelf:
- Click the "Redeem Code" button on the My Bookshelf page and enter the code that came with the casebook. Next, redeem the course code.
- If you did not purchase a new book with a code, you can go to store.westacademic.com and purchase the Learning Library option for your casebook.
- For help, you can contact the publisher at 1-877-888-1330 (option 4) or email@example.com or contact Professor Kathy Thompson directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (401) 254-4568.