Happy New Year and welcome back to a new semester! We hope that you’ve been able to spend some time recharging for the new semester, and we’re excited to hear what you’ve all been up to during break.
As always, the library is still here to help you with your study and research needs. Here’s a reminder about our resources:
- Look to our RWU LawGuides on a variety of topics to jumpstart your research;
- Turn to our Study Aids Guides to help you identify titles for your classes;
- Interlibrary loan service to obtain items not held at the RWU libraries;
- Printing and copying;
- Wireless printing;
- The WebCatalog to locate items in our collection and online;
- Access to digital resources on and off campus;
- Westlaw and Lexis training. (Check the Law Library Computer Classroom/Events Schedule for programming dates and times).
- If you need other library assistance, the librarians offer legal and non-legal research assistance in-person, by appointment, via Ask a Librarian, by email, or by phone. Find our contact information at the Ask A Librarian page.
Remember that the library is a great place to research and study. It is also a great place to chill out and de-stress. If you have any questions or just need a helping hand in the first few weeks of the semester, stop by and say hi!! Not on campus? Please feel free to contact the reference librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org.Library Blog