NOTE: In response to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, Study Room use for group study is not available.
Until further notice, the rooms are limited to use by current RWU law students for: class accommodations; Zoom meetings with law school faculty, administration, and staff; employment interviews; and similar brief law school meetings.
*** Make an advance reservation. ***
Zoom meetings with law school faculty, administration, and staff; employment interviews; and similar brief law school meetings ONLY
For accommodations related to online/in-person class conflicts, students should contact Lucinda Harrison-Cox at email@example.com.
Room Reservation Policy
There are five individual use rooms which can be used by current RWU law students for Zoom meetings with law school faculty, administration, and staff, for employment interviews, and for similar brief law school meetings. Use of all rooms is governed by this room reservation policy which covers reservations, use, renewals, cancellations, and consequences of the misuse of rooms..
Current RWU School of Law students may reserve an individual use room by placing a reservation using the online room reservation system. Reservations may be made for up to week in advance of the current date. Reservations will not be accepted at the circulation desk.
Reservations are limited to one block of time per day. The block of time may be for a maximum of one hour. Reservations may start on the hour or half hour.
Students using the room must:
- Clean the door handle before entering the room as well as the table provided, using supplies provided in the disinfection stations throughout the library.
- Wear a mask at all times in the room & observe social distancing requirements.
- Leave the room promptly at the end of their reserved time and return the key to the circulation desk. Keys will be disinfected between uses.
Renewals are not available.
Reservation Cancellations and Misuse of Rooms
- Failure to appear for a reserved time slot within 15 minutes of the start of the time slot will result in the cancellation of the reservation and the room will become available for others to use.
- Possessions left in rooms reserved by other patrons will be subject to removal by library staff.
- Failure to comply with these policies may result in the cancellation of your reservation.
- Continued failure to comply with the policy will result in loss of the privilege to make room reservations for the remainder of the current semester.