*** Make a reservation. ***
Law school students, faculty, administration, and staff ONLY
For accommodations related to online/in-person class conflicts, students should contact Lucinda Harrison-Cox at email@example.com.
Room Reservation Policy
There are five individual use rooms, three group study rooms, and two large group study rooms which can be used by current RWU law students. Use of all rooms is governed by this room reservation policy which covers reservations, use, renewals, cancellations, and consequences of the misuse of rooms.
Reservations may be made for up to one week in advance of the current date by placing a reservation using the online room reservation system. Reservations will not be accepted at the circulation desk.
- Individual Use Study Rooms – May be reserved by individual current RWU Law students. These rooms are also suitable for use by a small group of two to four.
- Group Study Rooms – May be reserved by groups of two to six. The names of two members of the group must be included in the reservation.
- Large Group Study Rooms – May be reserved by groups of four to eight. The names of four members of the group must be included in the reservation.
Reservations are limited to one block of time per day. The block of time may be for a maximum of three hours. Each person may only be part of one reservation, individual or group, per day. Reservations may start on the hour or half hour.
Individuals using a room must:
- Clean the door handle before entering the room as well as the table provided, using supplies provided in the disinfection stations throughout the library.
- As applicable, follow University mask requirements at all times in the room.
- Leave the room promptly at the end of their reserved time and return the key to the circulation desk. Keys will be disinfected between uses.
At the end of each reservation period, an individual/group may renew the reservation at the Circulation Desk for up to three hours if the room has not been reserved by another individual or group.
Reservation Cancellations and Misuse of Rooms
- Failure to appear for a reserved time slot within 15 minutes of the start of the time slot will result in the cancellation of the reservation and the room will become available for others to use.
- Possessions left in rooms reserved by other patrons will be subject to removal by library staff.
- Failure to comply with these policies may result in the cancellation of your reservation.
- Continued failure to comply with the policy will result in loss of the privilege to make room reservations for the remainder of the current semester.