We hope you enjoyed your break and ready for a fresh start with the spring semester.
There are many ways in which the RWU School of Law Library can help you have a successful semester. Our staff are available and ready to assist you with our various services and resources that include:
- Research assistance - by appointment, by email, in person, or by calling 401-254-4546;
- RWU LawGuides covering a wide variety of topics;
- Study rooms;
- Printing, copying, and scanning;
- The WebCatalog to locate items in our collection and online;
- Access to digital resources on and off campus;
If you have any questions or just need a helping hand in the first few weeks of the semester, stop by and say hi!!
Not on campus? Contact us at email@example.com.Library Blog