Welcome (Back) Students, Faculty, and Staff!
The RWU Law Library staff warmly welcomes our incoming 1Ls and returning 2Ls and 3Ls. We are excited to have students back in the building with us! We also welcome back our colleagues back on campus this fall.
The library staff is here to help you! We offer a collection and services that harmonize with study, research and scholarship, practice skills education, and all aspects of intellectual life at RWU Law. To stay on top of developments at the law library, be sure to check out our website, blog, Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram. Follow us to be the first in the know!
The knowledgeable, friendly, and fun library staff members are here to help you have a successful academic year. They will assist you in using our various resources:
- Legal and non-legal research assistance in-person, via Ask a Librarian (email or chat), or by calling 401-254-4547;
- RWU LawGuides -- librarian-curated research starters covering a wide variety of topics;
- Print and digital Study Aids for the 1L and upper-class curriculum;
- Interlibrary loan service to obtain items not held by the RWU libraries;
- Printing, copying, and scanning, as well as wireless printing;
- The WebCatalog to locate items in our collection and online;
- Access to digital resources on- and off-campus;
- Instruction on legal research and technology by our librarians; and
- Westlaw, Lexis Advance, and Bloomberg training. (Check the Law Library Computer Classroom/Events Schedule for programing dates and times).
If you have any questions or just need a helping hand, please stop by and say hi. We can’t wait to meet or see you!Library Blog