The RWU Law Library staff extends a warm welcome to our incoming 1Ls and returning 2Ls and 3Ls.
Our collection and services are here to complement and advance the scholarship, practice skills education, and intellectual life at RWU Law. We have a website, blog, Facebook page, and Pinterest page. We communicate our information in many ways to connect the library with our students, faculty, and alumni.
There are the many ways in which the RWU School of Law Library can help you have a successful academic year. Our knowledgeable, friendly, service-oriented staff are available to assist you in using our various services and resources that include:
- Legal and non-legal research assistance in-person, via Ask a Librarian, by email, or by calling 401-254-4547;
- RWU LawGuides covering a wide-variety of topics;
- The interlibrary loan service to obtain an item not held at the RWU libraries;
- Study rooms;
- Printing and copying;
- Wireless printing;
- The WebCatalog to locate items in our collection and online;
- Access to digital resources on and off campus;
- Instruction on legal research and technology by our librarians; and
- Westlaw, Lexis Advance, and Bloomberg training. (Check the Law Library Computer Classroom/Events Schedule for programing dates and times).
The library is a great place to research and study. It is also a great place to chill out and de-stress. If you have any questions or just need a helping hand in the first few weeks, stop by and say hi!Library Blog